Nicole R. Pierce – Corporate Attorney in Atlanta, GA
Nicole Pierce has over 20 years of experience as a corporate attorney focusing on helping companies manage risk while growing and adopting new technologies. She can provide practical no-nonsense legal guidance to identify risks while working with your company to strategically foster new business strategies and growth. Whether it is negotiating an acquisition of a company to grow your business, licensing your new technologies or working with your social media team on required marketing and advertising disclosures…she has got you covered. She can streamline the way you work with vendors and suppliers, protect your intellectual property, negotiate your essential technology agreements and commercial contracts, advise on what your website needs to be compliant with the latest rules and regulations, help you expand or sell your franchise, negotiate strategic alliances to broaden your company’s reach, and work with investors in your company.
Nicole Pierce began her career in corporate law at one of Atlanta’s most prestigious law firms, where she focused on securities, franchising and mergers and acquisitions. Nicole then went in-house and served as Assistant General Counsel to one of the nation’s largest health organizations, where she was involved in the day-to-day operations of the organization. From this broad experience base, Ms. Pierce has developed a pragmatic, results driven approach to the practice of law that emphasizes the reduction of legal risk without slowing the pace of business growth and innovation. She strives to gain a deep understanding of her client’s business so she can provide proactive legal advice and serve as a partner and business ally.
- American Bar Association
- Georgia Bar Association (Corporate Law Section)
- Association of Corporation Counsel
- University of Florida School of Law, J.D., with Honors, 1997
- Florida State University, B.S. Political Science, 1990
PUBLICATIONS AND SPEAKING ENGAGEMENTS
- Annual Meeting Association of Corporate Counsel – Legal Aspects of Cause Related Marketing
- Annual Conference for International Trademark Association (INTA) – Licensing and Marketing Legal Strategies
- Pro-Bono Partnership of Atlanta – Cause Marketing, Sponsorships and Fundraisers
PRO BONO ACTIVITIES
- Grandparent Adoption Project
- Atlanta Volunteer Lawyers Foundation
- Pro-Bono Partnership of Atlanta